Wednesday, June 12, 2019

You Only THINK You're Alone


Since our last post was in November of 2018 (an extra creepy, very intriguing encounter with the afterlife:         The Reappearance ), I thought I would write a short piece about the only paranormal thing that has been ongoing for the last few months. I can only report on the weird stuff that happens when it happens, obviously, and as you know, entities don’t make themselves blatantly known every single day. Therefore, posts appearing here may be erratic, and we ask for your patience in this regard.

(While waiting for new posts, you can always check out our Newsletters on the side menu---great reading in there!)

Anyway, I can tell you about something new that my mother has been experiencing lately.

It seemed kind of minor at first. Although no source for the activity can be determined, it is happening almost daily, which makes me wonder about it even more.

As I am sure you know by now, when I visit the house or talk to my mother on the phone, I always ask, “Any ghosts around lately?” (I know, I know---I’m like a kid in a candy store).

So a couple of months ago when I asked her this, she said, “Well yes, I have been hearing something, over and over and over again.”

She proceeded to tell me that almost every time (for months now) when she goes to bed and is about to read her book, there is a noise right above her head. Not in the ceiling, but at the head of her bed, NEXT to her head. There is a small sliding wooden door in her headboard (you know the type; they slide open with enough room in them to store books, etc). And this door slides open and shut, which she can clearly hear, as she is lying in very close proximity to it. 



There is no mistaking this noise; she knows what that little sliding door sounds like. There is also no way it could slide open and shut by itself. She hears it at night when she is reading or sometimes in the day if she feels like a nap and hasn’t drifted off yet.

It startled her quite a bit, to the point where she told “whoever” to knock it off. Then she didn’t hear it for a couple of days but it started again not long after that.

We know it is not a dream. She is fully awake when she hears it. She can’t SEE it happening as she is elderly and can’t whip her head around quick enough, since it is above her.

The only thing that could slide a small door open and shut in this manner would be hands.

But whose hands?

There is no one else in the room.

Or is there?



No comments:

Post a Comment