Sunday, August 28, 2011

Man in a Human Suit


A few years ago, while at my mother's house one morning, I heard my mother calling me from downstairs and when I went down to see what she wanted there was a very unusual man at the front door. 

I hesitate to call him that because he just didn't look right. When I think about how to describe him, I think I can sum it up by saying his hair, skin and clothes were sort of on sideways. 

I know it sounds ridiculous but there is not really another way to describe him. My mother was scared to death. 

It wasn't that he was unkempt exactly. It seemed almost like he put on a "human suit" that morning and zipped it up and he just wasn't inside of it very well. I realize this makes very little sense but I don't know how else to say it. 

Anyway, he looked at me immediately and said he ran out of gas and asked if I could I take him down to the gas station to get some. 

I peered past him and saw his car sitting on the shoulder of the road. Then I told him No, but he could wait in his car while I went and got the gas for him. 

He agreed and handed me 10 dollars and went off to wait.

I got a gas jug from the shed,told my mother to lock all the doors and drove and got the gas. When I got back, he poured it in the car, spilling at least half of it all over the road. He didn't seem all that dexterous. I was surprised he even knew where to put the gas. 

He told me to keep the change, and he left.

My mother and I had a good discussion about him. She said she never saw anyone look like that, and we both agreed he could possibly have been an alien or some other type of being. We both felt very uneasy and alarmed when we saw him. That feeling did not go away until he drove off.

To this day, we mention him sometimes to try to rationalize what happened. But we never come to any other conclusions.

Want to read more about strange looking "humans"?



Need the link to our paranormal newsletters?
No sign-up required.

1 comment:

  1. This story creeps me out more than any other story you tell. brrrr!

    ReplyDelete